Protect Your Family's Biggest Investment
We provide full home inspection services – from the roof to the foundation and everything in-between. Whether you are buying or selling, we give your home a thorough inspection to meet your needs.
Contact Us For More Info
BUYER’S HOME INSPECTION
A home is the biggest purchase you’ll ever make, so its important to understand the condition of your investment. Let Patriot Home Inspections provide the thorough inspection you expect and provide you a report you can rely on and give you the peace of mind you deserve to make a confident decision on your new home.
As a Certified Professional Inspector, we have the knowledge to spot problems with material, installation and workmanship that other inspectors might miss.
We follow a comprehensive Standards of Practice, which ensures that you receive a detailed and accurate home inspection. We also abide by a strict Code of Ethics, which puts your interests first and protects your rights as a consumer.
SELLER’S PRE-LISTING INSPECTION
Are you selling a home? Let us inspect it before you list it. A Move-In Certified Seller’s Inspection alerts you to any defects or problems with your home so that you can address them before prospective buyers discover them. This will allow you to:
- Take the time you need to obtain reasonable repair estimates
- Show prospective buyers that you are dealing in good faith
- Avoid 11th-Hour negotiations and delays
- Justify your full asking price
The Seller’s Pre-Listing Inspection is also a great way to prepare a home for the competitive market and helps sellers find issues in the home that they may want to repair prior to your potential buyer’s seeing for themselves. The Seller’s Inspection can also reveal issues which may assist you in determining the best negotiated listing price.
NEW CONSTRUCTION AND BUILDERS WARRANTY INSPECTIONS
As a prior custom home builder, there are two times following a newly built house we recommend getting a home inspection done:
- After your home is build, we will inspect it to make sure that the work was done properly and according to your specifications and contract. Then we will help you create a builder’s “punch-list” of any missing or deficient items prior to your closing.
- We also suggest that home owners who are covered under a one-year builders’ warranty, have the home inspected during the 11th hour. During this inspection, we search the home for any of the issues that the warranty covers, allowing you to request repairs before your one-year warranty expires.
Ready to Schedule an Inspection?
Servicing St Charles, Lincoln, Warren, Franklin, Jefferson and St Louis Counties in Missouri.
Our Promise to You
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals you hire, you probably won’t meet us until your appointment. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing.
Ultimately, a thorough home inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. If you honor us by permitting us to inspect your new home, we guarantee that we will give you our very best effort.
This, we promise you!
Chris Miles and Scott Kaplan
Patriot Home Inspections