Protect Your Family's Biggest Investment
BUYER’S HOME INSPECTION
As a Certified Professional Inspector, we have the knowledge to spot problems with material, installation and workmanship that other inspectors might miss.
We follow a comprehensive Standards of Practice, which ensures that you receive a detailed and accurate home inspection. We also abide by a strict Code of Ethics, which puts your interests first and protects your rights as a consumer.
SELLER’S PRE-LISTING INSPECTION
- Take the time you need to obtain reasonable repair estimates
- Show prospective buyers that you are dealing in good faith
- Avoid 11th-Hour negotiations and delays
- Justify your full asking price
The Seller’s Pre-Listing Inspection is also a great way to prepare a home for the competitive market and helps sellers find issues in the home that they may want to repair prior to your potential buyer’s seeing for themselves. The Seller’s Inspection can also reveal issues which may assist you in determining the best negotiated listing price.
NEW CONSTRUCTION AND BUILDERS WARRANTY INSPECTIONS
- After your home is build, we will inspect it to make sure that the work was done properly and according to your specifications and contract. Then we will help you create a builder’s “punch-list” of any missing or deficient items prior to your closing.
- We also suggest that home owners who are covered under a one-year builders’ warranty, have the home inspected during the 11th hour. During this inspection, we search the home for any of the issues that the warranty covers, allowing you to request repairs before your one-year warranty expires.
Ready to Schedule an Inspection?
Our Promise to You
Ultimately, a thorough home inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. If you honor us by permitting us to inspect your new home, we guarantee that we will give you our very best effort.
This, we promise you!
Chris Miles and Scott Kaplan
Patriot Home Inspections